Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Intermediate Card Class

Take a look at these excellent cards that can be made with the CTMH Sophia workshop. I am hosting one of these workshops on 3/16 and would love to have you join in the fun.  This class will be an intermediate class where YOU do all the cutting according to the workshop instructions.  I will provide guidance and direction.  Please sign up by March 5 in order to secure your place.  Sign up by sending an email request to golfgirl5756@msn.com

2 comments:

JoanieB said...

Joni,
How much do you charge for this workshop? What supplies do I need to bring? Joan

Joni Koch said...

Joanie, I just added a second page where I am starting to put class descriptions and pricing. Click on Class Descriptions next the the home button.

Post a Comment