Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ten things that you should take to a Crop

  1. A list of what projects you plan to accomplish.
  2. Adhesives (various kinds: pop dots, glue dots, scor-tape, etc)
  3. Paper Trimmer
  4. Coordinating Paper for at least five 2-page layouts. (more if the crop is longer than three hours).
  5. Scissors
  6. Selected embellishments (see list of projects to complete).
  7. Selected Pictures
  8. Pens and Pencils (various colors)
  9. Imagin, Cherish, Reflections or Magic how to books by CTMH.
  10. Selected stamps and block sets (see list of projects)
If you are organized and figure out ahead of time what projects you plan to complete then you can reduce the amount of supplies you have to carry. At a crop you can create amazing layouts by using one of the CTMH how to books.  They are fantastic and give you step by step cutting and assembly instructions.  I do all my layouts using one of these books and I am always pleased with the result.  If you need assistance in learning how to best use you CTMH how to book, then let me know.  I am available to assist. Send me a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment