- A list of what projects you plan to accomplish.
- Adhesives (various kinds: pop dots, glue dots, scor-tape, etc)
- Paper Trimmer
- Coordinating Paper for at least five 2-page layouts. (more if the crop is longer than three hours).
- Selected embellishments (see list of projects to complete).
- Selected Pictures
- Pens and Pencils (various colors)
- Imagin, Cherish, Reflections or Magic how to books by CTMH.
- Selected stamps and block sets (see list of projects)
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Ten things that you should take to a Crop
Posted by Joni Koch at 8:20 AM