Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holidays

Hello friends and bloggers. The second half of the year has been extremely challenging for me.  I am still doing project managment contract work and looking for an FTE postions.  Something greate is going to happen real soon.  In the mean time I am making some really cute perpetual calendars for my family for Christmas.  They are turning out so adorable. I will post some pictures after the first of the year. 

I did not make Christmas cards this year because I would not have been able to eek out the postage so I am just skipping.  Tonight I will send some ecards because I don't want my family and friends to think that I am a total loser. I will do that this year and hope for better in the years to come.

I hope your holidays are lovely. I am making a commitment to create more postings in 2012.  I want to get back to card challenges and more happy things. I am not sure that I will keep up the classes but will let you all know.

No comments:

Post a Comment