Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Cards I love

I love cards where the elements on the card fit together with space and time.  When I am working on a card I want to insure that placement of each items is intentional and anchored on the card in the right place. I spend time looking at lots of blogs and my favorites are always cards that have at least five different elements (paper, embossing, stamping, sentiments and embellishments) all placed in a cohesive fashion where your eyes flows around the card in an organized way.  And we cannot forget color.  To me color is the most important element.

In our card club meetings we will be exploring each type of element and determine the impact each has on the cards.  This week we are going to talk about anchoring.  Very key in both scrapbooking and card making.  Join us on 4/7 at 7:00 pm.  If you want to get more information about Monthly Card Club send me an email at golfgirl5756@msn.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment